Monday 18 February 2013

My First indiblogger meet...







Brushing my teeth at 8 in the morning...

Brush in one hand and cell in other...received a message by a friend...
the text was..."INDIMEET!!! 3seats left "

Rushing into the bedroom....clearing the mess on my bed I took my laptop out of the bag...
turned on the wifi....and REGISTERED .....

After reading "You Have successfully registered for the meet!!!" I was on cloud nine... 

I hadn’t even read what was the meet about…just registered it…

After registering…I read …the meet is about HP….and HP connected to music!!!!

I was sure this was gonna be great!!!

The day of meet….

I was so excited about the meet….i reached about an hour early at Bandra Railway Station with two of my friends along with me…(Hemant Rajput and Nikhil Shedbale)

Hemant too was a new bee in the honeycomb like me wherease Nikhil had attended couple of meets…

Reached at the venue….
The first thing I did there was register myself…

I was expecting…people of age group between 20-30..but was amazed to see the crowd there…

People of all ages were present…

Sitting outside hotel OTTO INFINITO was waiting for the meet to be started…was served with the most awesomest drink I had ever had…I still don’t know what its called…It was this…. 

Now we three were waiting for a friend…who gets easily recognized by everyone…Ratandeep!!!

Finally people started entering the hotel….

Found a table for Four of us…

And what I hear is…spot prizes at the beginning of the event!!!

Ratandeep already had won a headphone by HP…because of his turban….

I also wanted one…

Now it was the time to really meet the bloggers…to interact with fellow bloggers…

So awesome way to do the same was organized by using a sketch pen and a card sheet…

We all exchanged out twitter handles…urls…

This how my card looks now….









The meet was basically divided into two segments…

1.HP CONNECTED MUSIC
2.ABOUT OTTO INFINITO

1.HP CONNECTED MUSIC
Mr. Ranjivjit Singh,Head-marketing,hp,india…started talking about the new application launched by HP….
THE HP CONNECTED MUSIC
Awesome application ….
Extremely user-friendly  ….
Access to every song of any genre any artist… Just at a click…
Well done HP :-)


2.ABOUT OTTO INFINITO
What do you search in a good restaurant...??
·         FOOD - OTTO INFINITO has got nice rarely available delicacy both in veg and nonveg
·         SERVICE - With professional staff,OTTO INFINITO offers u quite a quality service
·         STATUS  - The name and location of the hotel itself describes it status


 This is me with my friends at the meet.... :-)










This meet gave me a chance to explore something  new ,something amazing,something great….
This meet gave me….eagerness and willingness to attend the next …..

So,am waiting with same enthusiasm and spirit for the next meet…
See you all soon….


3 comments: