Monday 8 April 2013

My 3rd indishirt.... :)


Yes guys…my 3rd indimeet…and I have to say it was the most awesome event I have ever attended…

The Neutrogena meet always stayed at a high cliff of enjoyment…there was never a moment of boredom at all!!!




The day when I first read about the meet on the registration page…. I just ran through all the attendees of the meet….and I was unable to find a single guy in the list (ofcours except THE ORGANIZER Mr. Vineet Rajan)

I was a little confused …shuld I register or not…coz the topic of the meet was quite a girly one….

However ,I registered after seeing  a couple of male attendees ….

Still I thought,the meet would quite be dull for men…..

I arrived with 7 friends….but in this meet I actually met new people which in every other meet I failed to…


ME AND MY FRIENDS IN THE MEET

Ravi , Sodi (Harsh) , Hemant , Nikhil , RD(ratandeep) ,Me(Yash) , Pussy (Pushkar) from left to right....


Now we were waiting for the meet to start …just than I see a beautiful host on the stage welcoming us all…and ready to commence the meet….

As the meet preceeded my interest in the product kept in increasing….though I thought I would be 
bored at first but was enjoying a lot….

Every fun tasks….

Every speech…



some awsome tasks from the meet...








And den comes the food…
J W MARRIOTT ,the name itself says everything…!!!


Goodies that I Recieved from.. indigoodies!!!





Last but not the least.... HARLEM SHAKE VIDEO !!!!





Had a great meet enjoyed a lot...learnt a lot...waiting eagerly for the next one...!!!

JUST CHECK THIS PAGE FOR MORE ON THIS....
 http://www.facebook.com/NeutrogenaIndia

No comments:

Post a Comment