Monday 15 April 2013

Does My Dream Mean Anything....????


Some people wouldn’t believe me what I am going to write today I this post…..

From the richest to the poorest…

From the king to the beggar….each and every person have dreams….

Do they mean anything in real life??

To answer this question…I took a little survey of 5 friends….

And I found that the sensitive parts of your life …visit your dreams…

These sensitive parts can be fear, love, shame, threat etc..

One of my friends had a dream of being chased…

Being chased symbolizes fear….fear of something you have done wrong…they you
may get caught of… and you may be guilty of doing it…

And yes my friend told to me…”yes, I have been hiding my mark sheet from my folks”




Second was with her mom playing in the garden and she a 5year old kid…

Seeing your younger version symbolizes that you are missing those days of your life….Or you  have seen the same days reoccurring with someone else just that day…

In this case…..she had seen a little girl with her mother in the park playing, same way as she and her mother used to play….and the fact she no longer stays with her mother makes her oversensitive…





Third had a dream of that he is abusing a people at random….
Now this is a new one….why would you abuse people in your dreams….??

To dream you are abusing someone suggests that your past actions will come back to haunt you. You may be expressing some regret or remorse over your actions.
When I asked my friend is there anything in your life that you regret of doing…..

He said “yes ….. I had interchanged my marks with my partners just to score better than him in 9th grade”…..

I thought can you have a dream of such an old incidence…??

The answer I got is “yes” ….if the powers of the scenes are so intense…than it is possible…..




 
The fourth one said that she sees a deck of cards…and den she picks a card…and the card is always an ace of hearts

The ace of hearts means that you are involved in some love affair. And you are hiding it from your close ones…

“It is true…”she said…  




My last friend in the queue said…he saw an empty bench…just an empty bench and no one sitting there….

Such dreams mean that the subject is feeling too lonely and needs someone close to be by his side….

But I knew this guy….he was very happy in his life…with good results….happy family….so what was the dream about?



Is this all fake and just a coincidence ….??

4/5 dreams had dreams related to their real ongoing life….

So I cannot 100% conclude this topic…


And the question still remains…
Does My Dream Mean Anything....????


No comments:

Post a Comment