Wednesday 5 June 2013

I chat ,u chat, we all chat via WECHAT!!!

I still remember my first cell phone ..the black and white cell phone which had a torch in it..!!

Back then I never imagined text chatting would develop to this extent…

But now is the time move one step further…

Stop text chatting and Start live voice chat at the touch of your finger!!

This incredible innovation is done by the creators of WECHAT!!



 Five people I really want to chat with
1)Sherlock Holmes
Greatest detective in fictional world…

I want to challenge him to guess my life style just by hearing my voice via we chat!!

I know he can do this very easily but it would be fun actually listen him solve my case!!!

2)Romeo



We all know the great the great love story of ROMEO AND JULIET..

I want to inform Romeo at the right moment before he stabs himself that 
”DUDE!! Your girlfriend is not dead , she is just asleep!!” :P

 3)Jesus Christ




Just want to say thank you for all the good He has bestowed upon us…
And just ask one question with all due respect…

What did He meant by his last gesture… (thumb and two fingers up, two fingers down)?

Please solve the mystery of centuries…

Amen.. 


4)Bear Grylls


This man is the true “Dabangg”!!

What a great moment it would be ,while talking with him…

He is one of the living legend for the people who call themselves “adventurous”

Even nature fails to trouble him!!

I want to request him to make me one of his crew member on one of his treks…  



Last but not the least..

5)Founder of Indiblogger community


 
                                                                                                                                                                   Dude , how did you get the idea of creating a blogger community for India…!!

Awesome job man!!!

You have made this community a great success!!!

Thank you very very much…



To download Wechat... click here

For more on Wechat... click here





No comments:

Post a Comment